Short Summary Terms and Conditions:
7+, under 18s require parent/guardian to enter. 20/04/23 – 23/06/23. Visit waterheroes.xylem.com/en-us/take-the-waste-out-of-water/ & sign up to the Xylem hub. Complete tasks on the hub to receive waterdrops. Enter prize draws once waterdrop threshold reached (Hero: 20 Silver: 15). No purchase necessary. Hero Prizes: 1 x Manchester City shirt signed by Pep Guardiola. Silver Prize: 5 x Manchester City Merchandise package worth £250 (or local currency equivalent). Internet access required. Max 1 entry p/person p/prize draw & 1 Prize p/person. Winners must respond within 5 days to claim Prize. T&Cs & Prize details: waterheroes.xylem.com/en-us/prize-draws-terms-and-conditions.
Summary Terms and Conditions:
Those aged 7+ can enter, however anyone aged under 18 must have a parent or guardian enter on their behalf. 20/04/23 – 23/06/23. Visit https://waterheroes.xylem.com/en-us/take-the-waste-out-of-water/, sign up to the Xylem hub and complete the online form to provide your details. Entrants must then complete tasks on the Xylem hub in order to receive waterdrops. Entrants will be able to enter a prize draw once they have reached the relevant waterdrop entry threshold. See here for the prize draw waterdrop threshold requirements: Hero Prize: 20 Silver Prize: 15. No purchase necessary. Prizes: Hero Prizes: 1 x Manchester City shirt signed by Pep Guardiola. Silver Prize: 1 of 5 x Manchester City Merchandise package worth £250 (or local currency equivalent). Internet access required. Max 1 entry per person per prize draw & 1 Prize per person. Winners must respond within 5 days to claim Prize. Visit https://waterheroes.xylem.com/en-us/prize-draws-terms-and-conditions for full T&Cs & Prize details. Promoter: Xylem, Private Road No.1, Colwick Industrial Estate, Nottingham, NG4 2AN.
Full Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is open to those aged 7 or above, however anyone aged under 18 must have a parent or guardian enter on their behalf, excluding Xylem, SPORTFIVE, Loop or PromoVeritas employees that are professionally associated and directly involved with this Promotion.
- A Parent/guardian must enter on behalf of a child between the ages of 7 and 17 years old. Written confirmation of permission and proof of parental/guardianship responsibility may be required from a parent/guardian before a winner can be declared. Winner communication will only be entered into with the parent/guardian of the child.
- Entrants must ensure that their participation (including acceptance of any prize) is lawful in accordance with the laws of their country of residence. This promotion is void where void under local national laws. The Promoter will not be taken to make any representations, express or implied, as to the lawfulness of any individual’s participation, or as to any other aspect of any Promotion.
- No purchase necessary; however, internet access and a valid email address are required.
- Promotion Period: Enter between 00:01 BST on the 20 April 2023 and 23:59 BST on the 23 June 2023 inclusive.
- To Enter: Visit https://waterheroes.xylem.com/en-us/take-the-waste-out-of-water/, sign up to the Xylem hub and complete the online form to provide your details (name, email address, and select whether you are a Xylem employee, Xylem customer or member of the general public). Entrants must then complete tasks on the Xylem hub in order to receive waterdrops. Entrants will be able to enter themselves into a prize draw once they have reached the qualifying waterdrop threshold required for entry, as per the table below:
- Prize Draw = Hero Prize: 20 Waterdrops required
- Prize Draw = Silver Prize: 15 Waterdrops required
- One entry is permitted per person per Prize Draw during the Promotion Period. Each Prize Draw entry will reduce the number of waterdrops the entrant possesses. No person may win more than 1 Prize.
- The Prizes:
- Hero Prize: There will be 1 winner. The winner will win:
- 1 x Manchester City shirt signed by Pep Guardiola.
- Silver Prizes: There will be a total of 5 winners. Each winner will win:
- 1 x Manchester City Merchandise package worth £250 (or local currency equivalent).
- Further Prize Details and Conditions:
- Hero Prize:
- Winner cannot choose shirt number or size.
- Silver Prizes:
- Winner can choose items from shop.mancity.com/us/en/home/ up to the value of £250 subject to availability.
- Any orders beyond the £250 value will be at the winners own expense.
- Winner Selection: 6 provisional winners in total, 1 per Hero Prize Draw and 5 per Silver Prize Draw will be randomly selected from all relevant valid entries received during the Promotion Period. For your total confidence, the Prize draw will be conducted by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service, within 5 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
- Winner Notification: Provisional winners will be contacted via the email address provided on entry within 7 working days of Winner Selection and will be asked to provide evidence of identity and eligibility. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the provisional winners. Once eligibility has been confirmed, the provisional winners will be confirmed as a winner. If a provisional winner does not respond to the initial contact within 5 days, we reserve the right to disqualify that entrant and award the Prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
- Prize Acceptance: Notification to arrange fulfilment of the Prizes will take place within 28 days of acceptance of the Prizes. In the unlikely event that a winner has not received communication to arrange their Prize the winner must inform the Promoter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If a winner does not do so, the Promoter reserves the right to not reissue the Prize or limit its value at its sole discretion.
- Moderation: The Promoter reserves the right to reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
- are in breach of the Terms & Conditions;
- contain any content that is offensive, harmful, objectionable or which is otherwise unsuitable for publication including with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, or which could reflect negatively upon the name, reputation or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner;
- contains or refers to any unauthorised third-party brand or reference any third-party names, logos and/or trademarks;
- promotes any political agenda.
- Provided no objection is received from the winners, a winners list containing the surname and county of residence of the winners will be made available by the Promoter 4 weeks after the close of the Promotion Period, for a period of 8 weeks. It will be available at https://waterheroes.xylem.com/en-us/prize-draw-winners. The winners can object to their details being published during the Winner Notification process. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide winner information to the Advertising Standards Authority when requested by them.
- The Promoter may request that the winners participate in publicity arising from the Promotion. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
- The Promoter seeks to run a fair and secure promotion and prevent abuse and cheating. If you enter in a way that is not consistent with these Terms & Conditions, your entry/ies (and any of your associated aliases) will be disqualified. Any Prize awarded may be void and recoverable, and the Promoter reserves the right to bar you from entering future promotions for a period of at least six months. For this reason, the Promoter reserves the right at any point to:
- Verify the eligibility of entrants and/or provisional winners through multiple means by requesting such information it consider reasonably necessary for this purpose. Entry or a Prize may be withheld until verification is completed.
- Disqualify entries that are not made directly by the individual entering the Promotion.
- Disqualify entries made using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
- Disqualify bulk entries from individuals, trade, consumer groups or third parties, incomplete entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means.
- Disqualify entries beyond the maximum allowed, or those using techniques such as ‘script’, ‘brute force’, multiple SIM cards for text entries, masking identity by manipulating IP addresses, using aliases or identities other than their own or any other means.
- Disqualify entrants who tamper with the entry process.
- Disqualify entries which, in some other way, do not meet the requirements of these Terms & Conditions.
- Cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion should it not be capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion.
- The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason a Prize and/or any element of a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute that Prize or element of the Prize for another of equal or greater value.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to https://waterheroes.xylem.com/en-us/take-the-waste-out-of-water/.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion (JS13763) or accepting or using a Prize(s), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations for reasons beyond its reasonable control arising from but not limited to Acts of God, global or regional epidemic or pandemic, adverse weather conditions, fire, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, plague or other natural calamities, or any other circumstances.
- If any part/s of these Terms & Conditions are legally ruled to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remainder will not be affected and will continue in full force and effect.
- By entering, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- If there is a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and those in any promotional material, these Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Xylem, Private Road No.1, Colwick Industrial Estate, Nottingham, NG4 2AN.